Mount Washington

Mount Washington

Monday, January 4, 2010

Pulling the curtain on 2009...its a wrap !!

 2009, what can possibly be said, it was a good year, a turbulant year, and well it was just 2009!! I can say with a great amount of certainty that without the subtle unassuming support of my wife I would not be here writing this......As for my kids, they make me laugh, give me gray hair, and provide a great degree of sleep deprevation , and I love ever minute of it. They are my inspiration to be a father, a role model, and thier friend...
  My gratitude extends beyond the family, I also fell  fortunate to  have
   A well paying job, especially in todays economy...
   My health, without it you and I are nothing
   My friends, especially the ones that share the common interest in endurance sports, Pepito and My Boss!!
   My parents, especailly my father who has come to a few of my races......his humble support is continous.
   The wifey....who supports the idea of a healthy hobby, and is still learning about my new found obsession.
   The Girls.....Sydney and Aubrey, Words cant express what a father feels for his daughters.

As for 2010...... I'm bringing it, all the training, all the hours, its being put on the line, see you at the races !!!!!

  
  

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff Pete. My back is feeling much better, so maybe we'll get a tri in this year. Keep up the good work. -- Blair

    ReplyDelete