Mount Washington

Mount Washington

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good Friends come through

So maybe I shouldn't have went on my crazy rant about not making a few of my race entry lotteries, but my emotions got the best of me. Fast forward to Wed morning @ 9:30 and I get a call from a "friend" who says Pete," sign on to this specific website and do the following "I sign on ASAP and was invited to the event. Without getting into details I have been afforded the rare chance to compete in the Mount Washington Road Race on June 20th. I will be there.
Most importantly this is not about me competing in this event but acknowledging the people who made this happen, "Mike" for assisting getting me in the race ...... and the person(s) that provided "Mike" with my phone number so he could make contact with me.
So thanks friend(s) for helping me out. Very much appreciated
Keep Pace
Your friend
Pete
http://www.mountwashingtonroadrace.com/

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun Pete! Good things happen to good people!

    ReplyDelete